Before anything else, please be informed that Hourly Bird is a one-woman shop: I create the art, handle the transactions, packaging, and shipping. This may be so, but rest assured that I shall do my best to serve you responsibly and excellently!
1. If you would like to buy from my shop, I would suggest that you buy more than just one item to maximize shipping cost and packaging materials.
2. Should you wish to cancel an order, please cancel within 24 hours of your purchase, and I will refund your payment.
1. I only accept payments through Paypal. Debit/credit card or bank deposits may be settled through Paypal.
1. The personal information you provide will only be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and to contact you for any concerns regarding your order. Please know that I consider your personal information with strictest confidentiality.
1. To help Mother Earth, I use recycled paper we have in our home. If I may use bubble wrap, especially for framed paintings, please do not throw the bubble wrap away; make use of it you can should you need to ship anything someday that needs cushioning. I am still currently looking for more eco-friendly solutions. If you would like to recommend, please email me at email@example.com. Thanks!
2. Please feel free to re-use the packaging as well like the brown envelopes.
1. As of now, Hourly Bird ships within the Philippines, but if you’re from a different country and still interested in buying, you may visit my Society6 shop.
2. Shipping day is during the weekend.
3. I ship via LBC.